Terms & Conditions
Your kind cooperation is requested in adhering to the following.
1. Minimum deposit of $500 is required as a retainer at the time the wedding date is booked by the client.
2. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to wedding date.
3. All deposits are nonrefundable, in the event of a date change or wedding cancellation by the client for any reason.
4. Online proofs will be delivered in approximately six to eight weeks from the wedding date.
5. If Sonja Stafford is unable to perform to the guidelines of this contract due to a Fire or other casualty, act of God, act of terrorism, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to a grave illness of photographer Sonja Stafford; and if Dolce Vita Photo Boutique is unable to provide a photographer that is agreeable to the client, then all fees paid by the client will be returned in full, but Dolce Vita Photo Boutique shall have no further liability with respect to the agreement. If Dolce Vita Photo Boutique is unable to perform to the obligations in this contract for reasons outside the sole control of Sonja Stafford , she will not be liable for costs in excess of the amount the client has paid. This limitation of liability will also apply in the event that negatives or digital images are lost through camera malfunction, damaged in processing, lost in the mail, or otherwise damaged or lost without fault of the photographer, Sonja Stafford.
6. The client will obtain proofs and/or digital images, which may be used for newspaper announcements. Images may be used for personal use only, and may not be sold or published without the written consent of Sonja Stafford.
7. All rights to images created by Sonja Stafford will remain with the photographer. Sonja Stafford reserves the right to display any photographs made in conjunction with this wedding as samples of her work for the purposes of window and showroom exhibit, advertising, promotion on the Internet, publication, instruction and professional competition.
8. Coverage plan times must be used consecutively. Time starts when Sonja Stafford arrives and the time finishes when the coverage time runs out.
9. Photographing any specific moment is not guaranteed by Dolce Vita Photo Boutique and she will not be responsible for any missed moments. The client may present Sonja Stafford with a list of suggested photos, but Sonja Stafford is unable to guarantee that those suggested photos, or any image will be captured.